Interview. (Andrea Martínez.)

Andrea Martinez Miranda
-Interview-

Hi! I’m Andrea. And I need to make an interview for a
school project. Can I make you 7 shorts questions?
Noia: Yes.

1. Andrea: Do you know how to speak a little Spanish?
Noia: No, any word. Just “Gracias.”

2. Andrea: Why did you come to BCN?
Noia: Vacation  



3. Andrea: What do you like the most?
Noia:  Persons/my husband, food/ burgers, and dresses,
everything.  
4. Andrea: Which places did you visit?
Noia: Just arrived. I didn’t see anything yet.

5. Andrea: How many days are you staying here?
Noia: Four days.

6. Andrea: Do you like the weather?
Noia: Yes. I liked so much.

7. Andrea: Would you come to BCN again?
Noia: Yes.

Andrea: Okey, thank you.

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Rambles (introducción)

Interview