Interview


-Hi! Do you have a moment, please?
-Yes, of course.
-We are doing a school project and we need to make you some questions.
-Questions?
-Yes, questions about Barcelona.
-OK!


-Let’s start, then. What’s your name? Where are you from? How old are you?
-My name is Dieter Tim. I’m from Hamburg, in Germany. I’m 75.


-Why are you in Barcelona?
-For tourism.


-Have you been here before or is it the first time?
-Oh yeah, fifty years before.


-What do you like the most in Barcelona?
-Well, I like (he’s talking in German and it isn’t understood).


-Okay…. Do you speak Spanish? What words do you know?
-Oh no, no.


-Nothing?
-“Sí, no”. That’s all.


-What’s your opinion about the people from here?
-Oh, it’s nice people.


-Oh, okay, thank you, have you been in other cities in Spain?
-Eh, yes, Valencia, that’s all. And Cartagena.


-How many days have you been here? When you will return to your country?
-Five days.


-Have you been here with family, friends or are you here alone?
-I’m here with my “Ehefrau” (wife in German) and before I was alone.


-And the last question, what’s your opinion of Barcelona?
-You know, I’m from Hamburg and I like Barcelona. It’s a nice city.


-Thank you, bye!






(Link)






Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

Rambles (introducción)